Sunday, November 12, 2006

Me and Myself...!


What can I say about myself?...


I was born in 1988 in Santarém, but I always lived in Coruche with my parents and brother (he's 24 years old).

When I was about 6 years old, I used to think that I wanted to be a nurse...
But then I kind of put it apart and, on 5th Grade, I found out that my real passion was being an English teacher or a reporter.
However, part of that 'passion' was literally over... In fact, the idea of being a reporter was a bit rushed...

So, on these last three years, I've decided that, in the future, I am going to be either an English teacher OR a translator.

And here I am on this course at Faculdade de Ciencias Sociais e Humanas, hoping to fulfil my dreams...

Beside my professional life...

I like almost all types of music, but my favourites are mainly Rock, Pop and R&B.
In my spare time, I can't help but ALWAYS having my MP3 player on! :D


I also love to read, especially stuff like the Harry Potter sagas or the classical love stories.
And another one of my obsessions is art... drawing and writing! :)

Yeah... I have NO idea what else to say, so... I guess it's time to say: See ya guys soon!!

No comments: