Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Augusta interview João

1- How would you describe yourself?
JC I'm usually a quite person, and can even be a little timid if I'am in the company of people I don't know.
2- If you had to choose a book, which would it be?
JC That Was Then This is Now, by S.E. Hinton.
3- And a film?
JC The Star Wars movies.
4- What is your greatest fear?
JC Losing my family.
5- If you knew that you just had a day of life, what couldn't you stop doing?
JC Being with my family.
6-What makes you happy?
JC Being around the people I love.
7- And unhappy?
JC Not reaching the goals I've set for myself.
8 - What is the thing you most hate in this world?
JC Corrupt world leaders that destroy our planet with useless wars.
9- Would you like to live in another country?
JC Very much, preferably in the Middle East.
10- If you had the opportunity to know an important personality, who would be?
JC Bono Vox, U2's lead singer.
11-What are the things you can't live without?
JC My family !

1 comment:

AR said...

that looks interesting