Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Joana interviewing Andreia



1. If you had to present you to someone, how would you describe yourself?

Andreia Madrinha
- I don’t like too much to describe me, but ok… I think I’m a sympathic person, I’m very friendly, I’m a little lazy and stubborn (I think that sometimes this is very useful).

2. If you had to choose a book, which would be?
AM -
Sincerely, I don’t know because I’ve already read too many books and I can’t select just one.

3. And a film?
AM
-
I think that is the same situation.

4. What is your greatest fear?
AM -
My greatest fear is to know the feeling of loose someone of my family.

5. If you know that you just have a day of life, what could you not stop doing?
AM -
I think that everybody would enjoy the day with family, friends and I would do the same, but the truth is despite that we couldn’t stop thinking about.

6. What makes you happy?
AM -
A good day with all we can wish make me happy.

7. An unhappy?
AM -
It may look a cliché, but what really make me sad its see and thinking about the (bad) evolution of the society were we live.

8. What is your greatest thing you most hate in this world?
AM -
The greatest thing that I hate the most is Envy. I think that is one of the most horrible feelings that a human being could have.

9. Would you like to live in another country?
AM
Yes, why not? I would like to live in England.

10. If you had the opportunity to know an important personality, who would be?
AM -
I don’t have any option in particularly; I would like know some Hollywood famous person, just to know how their lives are.


11. What are the most things you can't live without?
AM -
I can't live without my family, a really good friend and money ? (all people
need it)!

No comments: