Friday, January 26, 2007

My Angel...

There’s something dieing in both you in me...
What is it? I’m not sure... I just hope there’s a better way... Just want to help you find a cure...

But what cure?! What’s my mission in this world full of darkness and sorrow if I can’t find a way of erasing this aggravation? Is there any GOOD reason for me to go on?! How can I handle it?!
It’s true that we’re miles apart, but I wonder if you feel my pain...

I’m going insane… I tried to be tough, but my power is almost gone...


*

Is this the beginning of the end?! Oh, this pain is just too real! If only I could make you see that you truly are my inspiration...

But I can’t…

There’s a time and a place for sacrifice… Is THIS the right time?

*

I look at the blue sky… You filled my veins with hope; but is it worth when YOU lost yours?

My life hasn’t been the same; it comes as no surprise...

*

I close my eyes and take a deep breath… I start walking self-assured, but very slowly…
I open my eyes again… all I can do is staring at the deep and dark abysm I have in front of me…. and now I realise…

I look behind me and you’re standing there, with a depressing look…

You come closer to me, trying to make me stop this madness I’m about to do…

“You don’t wanna do that, do you?” I hear you asking…

I try to avoid you… but you just fly to me and put your hand on my cheek… I can’t help but look at you at last… and you say:
“Strength will be by our side; we’re BOTH frightened... But please, let’s forget that! Together we will stand strong and this is something we will never regret!”




By: Joana Silva
7th September 2006

4 comments:

Silvia Brito said...

Let the pen flows (in this case, your hand!!)...Nice writing...
Kinda sad...Kinda poetic...I guess you were feeling inspired...
(",)Bjs

WERT said...

Yeah, I guess I was... lol...
Thank you! :)

angel said...

really poetic..you write very well.
kisses

WERT said...

Hehe, well I try... *blushes*
Thanks! ^_^