Saturday, January 06, 2007

Andreia interviewing Augusta......

1- If you had to present you to someone, how would you describe yourself?
Augusta Guerreiro: It isn’t easy for someone to speak about themselves, but first and foremost I’d like to say that I think that at the first time I AM not very kind
because I AM a little timid and also:
Sensitive, very intuitive, big-hearted, sometimes unpredictable
I AM a fighter.
2- If you have to choose a Book, which would be?
AG :I don’t know, it depends on how I feel. My personal concerns are miscellaneous, because when I choose a Book I like to learn something
3- And a film?
AG: Well, another difficult question. I love a good story, but maybe:
“Schinder’s list”; “Silence of the lambs”; “Forrest Gump”; and “Dança com Lobos”

4- What is your greatest fear?
AG: I give you two answers:
- Personally: that something happens to my daughters
- Generally: everything about destruction, devastation. These in two ways:
to the human being or World-wide.
5- If you knew that you just had a Day of life, what could you not stop
doing?
AG: Crying
6-what makes you happy?
AG : To help someone and to be happy
7- And unhappy?
AG : To see someone suffer
8 - What is the thing you hate the most in this World?
AG :The poverty
9- Would you like to live in another country?
AG : Yes of course, like in Africa

10- If you had the opportunity to know an important personality, who would be?
AG : Well, well … maybe Mother Teresa or John Paul II

11-What are the most things you can’t live without?"
AG : My daughters

2 comments:

AR said...

Maria Augusta
Where in Africa would you like to go? I lived in Algeria for a year and a bit adn got to know Morocco and Egypt. Joao also knows the Arab world. Where would you book your flight ticket to?

Augusta said...

I have travelled through lots of places in Europe and also a few in Africa, but for me personally, Africa has something special, and if I had to go somewhere I would like to go Mozambique.
I already have been in Angola, Congo, South Africa and Camaroes.
I love Africa